Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Needing Photos

I walked past a mirror today and was shocked at what I saw: a Me but with a belly that's sticking straight out...and it's big! Golly, I didn't even know. We don't have a mirror at home that allows me to see this progression of pregnancy so I'm continually taken back when I see a reflection of myself. Wow, I must look pretty silly having to stop, stare, and touch my belly when walking past a big window on Market Street. ;-)

I told John that we really need to take some photos of me tonight. I don't have a single one yet and this pregnancy is flying by. Before we know it, I'm gonna have two little munchkins in my arms and these bubbly kicks within my womb will be gone!

Monkey is officially 25 weeks along now. If I was to give birth on time (unlikely), that gives us 15 weeks from today. Yikes! I'm still working on getting things ready and am up to a whopping 7 meals in the freezer, a new carseat from Safety 1st and a few other needed baby items on their way to me thanks to my blog, and John's begun tearing our room apart since we found a mold issue last week. Now if only the money to fund our renovation projects and baby preparation would come through, too! Trusting God and thankful that he always provides.

Still need:
double jogging stroller
some diapers & covers
crib and dresser
nursery set (sheets, bumper, curtains, etc.)
rug (optional)
car seat (blog)
swing
boy clothes!
more food stockpiled for the end of my pregnancy and after birth
co-sleeper (Craigslist)
baby bathtub (maybe have from blog?)
nursing shirts (blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...