Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Here Again...but different

Well, here I am again. Apart. Separated. And yet, it's beautiful this time. Not so scary.

Simply put: we both knew this isn't where we're supposed to be right now...and I realized I was starting to die again...so it was either give in and be subjugated and lifeless again, or take a step back. I didn't know that he also knew this is where we are supposed to be until I told him. Over the phone. During lunch break. Awesome timing for a "break up" conversation, right? But it was beautiful, because I am breathing again, and he understands, and this is where we're supposed to be.

That's it. We're here again, but it's different, because this time it's not done out of fear or hurt or pain. It's done because we both know this is where we are to be now, and we know it's time to focus ourselves in the stillness and not force something to be that shouldn't.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have both seem to have come to the same conclusion. You are strong.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...